myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Myfaces Wiki Update of "Building With Maven" by MikeKienenberger
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:46:41 GMT
Mario, Mike,
Is there no easy way to add a jar as "Source" in eclipse?
If yes, it would be better to add
myfaces-shared-impl-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar and
myfaces-shared-tomahawk-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar instead of those
mutable "target/refactored-shared-sources" dirs.
That's what I do in IDEA. And the new idea-plugin does this even automatically.

Manfred

On 3/1/06, Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by MikeKienenberger:
> http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_With_Maven
>
> The comment on the change is:
> Updated eclipse instructions.  Thanks to Mario for figuring it out.

>   I didn't have to do anything else to have everything working, but it's possible that
some setup carried over from earlier attempts to import MyFaces (like the maven2 plugin and
M2_REPO eclipse variable).   Once all of the projects were imported, I moved them all into
a workspace group called JSF to keep everything together.  Thanks to Sean and Werner for doing
all of the hard work to figure this out.  --mkienenb

> + ===== Eclipse update 2006-03-01 =====
> +
> + Starting with the 2006-03-01 creation of the myfaces-shared-impl and myfaces-shared-tomahawk,
there are three additional steps needed.   Hopefully these issues will be resolved soon.
> +
> +  * Select the "myfaces-shared-impl" project, right-click to properties, choose "Java
Build Path" and the "Source" tab.  Add Folder "myfaces-shared-impl/target/refactored-shared-sources/main/java"
to the build path.
> +  * Select the "myfaces-shared-tomahawk" project, right-click to properties, choose
"Java Build Path" and the "Source" tab.  Add Folder "myfaces-shared-tomahawk/target/refactored-shared-sources/main/java"
to the build path.
> +  * Select the "tomahawk-sandbox" project, right-click to properties, choose "Java Build
Path" and the Projects" tab.  Add Project "myfaces-shared-tomahawk" to the build path.