myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jurgen Lust <Jurgen.L...@UGent.be>
Subject Re: hibernate validator
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:28:13 GMT
Yes, I've been reading a bit about the Seam framework, it looks
extremely promising. However, I need a solution that I can plug in to
our existing Hibernate-Spring-JSF framework, and I don't think
introducing Seam is an option right now. But I'll definitely keep my eye
on it, it has some very nice features...

Jurgen