myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: commit to 1.1.2?
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 13:32:55 GMT
Hi Sean!
> NOTE:  Crucial fixes should go on the *branches* only.  I will merge
> them down to the trunk later.  The worst thing you can do is fix them
> on both.

And here we are again ;-)

As you might have read we still have serious problems with the structure
of shared and have to refactor things out of it - (share refactoring II)
Applying it only on the branch means the trunk is unusable for the next
two weeks - at least - AND you might have plenty of work.

Beside this, did we have a branch on tomahawk? else - given we fix only
on shared-branch - we even cant compile the trunk any further as we have
to adapt tomahawk to the new classes.

So I'll start whining again, please retag after you are back.
Hopefully work has been done then.

Ciao,
Mario