myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: warning - use of class.getName() in shared
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 08:49:47 GMT
Hi!

Its again me ... somewhat angry, so sorry *grrrr* I CANT SET A
BREAKPOINT IN SHARED ANY MORE - or I have to do it twice in shared_impl
and shared_tomahawk.
Please lets discuss again why this refactoring is needed - PLEASE !!!

> Now I propose to get rid of all those class.getName() (or
> this.getClass().getName where required) and replace them by a string
> literal (representing the FQN of the class without any refactoring)

We cant use the FQN as then the refactoring happen on this string
literal anyway.
So I change my proposal to use org.apache.myfaces.XXXXXX

WDYT?
Mario