myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Volker Weber <users.myfa...@weber-oldenburg.de>
Subject Re: Move AddResource et al to tomahawk?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:13:21 GMT
Hi,

Mario Ivankovits wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I know this is not the best timing, but I would like to ask anyway.
> Also I havent looked at it in every detail, so I dont know if there is
> any technical reason for not doing so.
>
> The question is: Can we move all the AddResource stuff from shared to
> tomahawk?
> In fact I talk about the whole
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.renderkit.html.util package except the
> UnicodeEncoder.
>
> I also think that we should reach a stable api, but this might be for
> sure one of the first things to do after the release - so why not do it
> before?
> Its on the wrong place yet, isnt it?

yes, it is, but i'm not sure if tomahawk is the right place. I don't
know mutch about the AddResource stuff, but this could be a candiate for
the *new* commons.

> The same goes for org.apache.myfaces.shared.webapp.filter.WelcomeFileFilter.

This should go into the new commons, IMO.

Should we move those temporary to tomahawk or let them stay in shared
until we have the new commons?

Regards,
  Volker

--