myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Core and JDK 1.3
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 20:37:56 GMT
I believe the core is already compiled using:

    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <source>1.3</source>
          <target>1.3</target>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>

This plugin is configured in the master pom.  I have "released"
myfaces-maven-1.0.1 but I'm not going to have the maven guys push it
to ibiblio until we are ready to push shared and core.

So if you want to test, build the tagged version of myfaces-maven on
your local machine.  Please confirm ASAP since we would like to
release.

Sean