myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Core 1.1.2 Ready For Testing
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 01:32:44 GMT
We now have a stable 1.1.2 build of the MyFaces Core ready for
testing.  You can find the build at
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/.  Please be sure to test
the core 1.1.2 snapshot *only*.  The rest (including core 1.1.3) is
nightly stuff that is automatically produced from the trunk and isnot
to be released in the near term.  NOTE: This build will automatically
be deleted after 5 days due to a cron script.

Please report any issues in the jira instance for core
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES) and mark the version
found as 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.  Leave version to be fixed as blank.  If you
provide a patch for an issue make sure to use the new "Provide Patch"
operation to flag the issue as having a patch.

If all goes well with the testing we will release in the day or two.
We're looking to start releasing on a more rapid schedule now that
several barriers to this have been removed.  So don't worry if your
bug fixes do not make it into this next release as there should be
more coming soon.

Sean