myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Myfaces Wiki Update of "Building With Maven" by MikeKienenberger
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 23:07:09 GMT
Maybe we can have an optional ant script to build the jars locally for
users who need them for IDE purposes?

Sean

On 3/1/06, Manfred Geiler <manfred.geiler@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mario, Mike,
> Is there no easy way to add a jar as "Source" in eclipse?
> If yes, it would be better to add
> myfaces-shared-impl-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar and
> myfaces-shared-tomahawk-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar instead of those
> mutable "target/refactored-shared-sources" dirs.
> That's what I do in IDEA. And the new idea-plugin does this even automatically.
>
> Manfred
>

> On 3/1/06, Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:
> > Dear Wiki user,
> >
> > You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change
notification.

> > The following page has been changed by MikeKienenberger:
> > http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_With_Maven
> >
> > The comment on the change is:
> > Updated eclipse instructions.  Thanks to Mario for figuring it out.

> >   I didn't have to do anything else to have everything working, but it's possible
that some setup carried over from earlier attempts to import MyFaces (like the maven2 plugin
and M2_REPO eclipse variable).   Once all of the projects were imported, I moved them all
into a workspace group called JSF to keep everything together.  Thanks to Sean and Werner
for doing all of the hard work to figure this out.  --mkienenb

> > + ===== Eclipse update 2006-03-01 =====
> > +
> > + Starting with the 2006-03-01 creation of the myfaces-shared-impl and myfaces-shared-tomahawk,
there are three additional steps needed.   Hopefully these issues will be resolved soon.
> > +
> > +  * Select the "myfaces-shared-impl" project, right-click to properties, choose
"Java Build Path" and the "Source" tab.  Add Folder "myfaces-shared-impl/target/refactored-shared-sources/main/java"
to the build path.
> > +  * Select the "myfaces-shared-tomahawk" project, right-click to properties, choose
"Java Build Path" and the "Source" tab.  Add Folder "myfaces-shared-tomahawk/target/refactored-shared-sources/main/java"
to the build path.
> > +  * Select the "tomahawk-sandbox" project, right-click to properties, choose "Java
Build Path" and the Projects" tab.  Add Project "myfaces-shared-tomahawk" to the build path.