myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesper Pedersen" <j...@vip.cybercity.dk>
Subject HTTP/GET support
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:34:47 GMT
Hi.

I seem to remember that there were talk about adding support for HTTP/GET
requests in MyFaces, but I can't find it in the archive.

If so - how much work has been done in this area and what is missing ?

If not - where do I start to look in the code ? And what issues should I consider.

I've some spare cycles this month, so I may be able to help out with various
tasks or getting the work started.

I believe that HTTP/GET support is important, since web-crawler can't handle
HTTP/POST and therefore JSF sites can't be indexed in the search engines (that
is not good for business). If anybody has other information let me know.

Best regards,
 Jesper

P.S. Please, Cc: me since I'm not on the list (yet)