myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Major Changes To Source Code
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:13:58 GMT
Hey Sean,

I just blew away my complete SVN copy of MyFaces and went to fetch it all again
using:

svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current

I got the following error on checkout:

Fetching external item into 'current\commons'
svn: URL 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/commons/trunk' doesn't exist

It looks like something is still pointing to a non-existent commons link.

James

On Wed Mar  1  8:57 , 'Sean Schofield' <sean.schofield@gmail.com> sent: