myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Schedule Component to tomahawk
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:29:01 GMT
It is an good component indeed, one of those that attract new users.
So my +1 on this too. Moreover its code is well documented and the
examples are good.
It would be nice though if we can reach a consensus of the objective
criteria to follow to promote a component from sandbox to tomahawk,
and have this criteria in the website/wiki.

Cheers,

Bruno