myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven2 build failure with current trunk?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:46:39 GMT
On 2/21/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:

> Craig,
>
> You should be ok now.  Let us know if you still have problems.

Still have problems :-(.  But now at least it is in more familiar
territory.  The first failure I see is in HtmlDataTableTest ... in the
setUp() method, it is calling RenderKitFactory.addRenderKit() to add the
HTML_BASIC renderkit ... this causes IllegalArgumentException because that
RenderKit is already registered.  Shale's test framework sets up that
registration for you when you instantiate MockRenderKitFactory, so this kind
of thing would need to be pulled (or we could consider NOT registering the
initial renderkit by default, and do that manually in AbstractJsfTestCase).

Sean

Craig