myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: test build deps between different projects
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:34:35 GMT
On 2/12/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:

> Craig,
>
> Do you think we can count on another (more up to date) release of
> Shale in the next month or so?  It can be alpha, beta or final - it
> doesn't matter.  We just need to be able to rely on a maven artifact
> that is not SNAPSHOT.

There's been enough innovation to warrant a new release in the next few
weeks.  I expect it to be another alpha quality release, because we haven't
addressed the current deficiencies in the Dialog implementation.

It would be really useful, for the purposes of the discussion here, to get
some feedback on anything missing in the test framework.  it was primarily
designed for testing *applications* and *components*, but might have some
missing stuff for testing the MyFaces implementation artifacts.  Let's
figure out what you guys need.

Craig

@ Dennis,