myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: new InputSuggestAjax: so buggy or still under construction?
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:01:08 GMT
Both are as we speak still a little bit under construction,
the reason why we moved to dojo is, that prototype is problematic
regarding namespace hijacking.
The table select is a totally new development so things like that can
happen, as for the input suggest please file a bug on this one (please
also for the table select), I know Gerald Müllan currently is working on it.
(same goes for the table suggesT)

since both components are pushed massively forward as we speak you can
expect the situation to calm down soon.