myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From <chem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site now includes Tobago and ADF Faces
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 17:10:12 GMT
Some copy for you for the new site:

API:

This subproject is the basic JavaServer Faces (<a
href="http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=127">JSR 127</a>) API.  JSF
applications are written against this API.

Impl:

This subproject is the MyFaces implementation of the standard JSF
framework, which sits behind the JSF API.  It implements the complete
JSF 1.1 (1.2?) specification.  MyFaces-specific extensions that go
beyond the specification are implemented as part of the Tomahawk
subproject.

Commons:

This subproject contains the portion of the MyFaces codebase that is
shared among the Impl, Tomahawk, and Sandbox components.