myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSF 1.2 now !?!
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:44:31 GMT
> I've no idea who'd be responsible for providing implementations of
> javax.annotations in Apache.  A new commons project?
>

> -- Adam

There is a move afoot in the Geronimo community to make a 'commons'
project to house all the javax.* stuff. They have several api classes
in place now. You can see what's there already here;

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk

Maybe we can get involved with that project for both the JSF 1.1 and
1.2 api classes. I'm sure they would love the donation :-)

Anyone every hear a definitive answer on copying the JavaDoc from the
spec into our code?

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org