myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Abrams, Howard A" <Howard.Abr...@ca.com>
Subject RE: New MyFaces JIRA structure
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:07:25 GMT
It's still possible to update and release the core separate from the
components. The problem comes in when you need to update commons. When
commons has an interface change, both the core and the components must
be updated as well.

While that is not ideal, it is certainly better than the current
situation.

MyFaces
> > projects.

Some
> > > alternatives, that where discussed recently:
> > > * A custom field "Affected Commons Version": What about the "Fix
> > > Version"? Where do I document it. Another custom field "Commons
Fix