myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: html editor component
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:49:35 GMT
If I get some free time (hah!), I'll take a look at creating a sandbox
component for it since I'm using it.   There's nothing much to it
other than outputing the example code we came up with, is there?   And
probably calling AddResource to inline the javascript.   If I have
time, I can at least get something out there to start the process.

If someone else provides a patch before I get to it, I can at least
make time to commit the patch and make sure it's working.