myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Tomahawk Branch
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:04:32 GMT
It's probably also worth pointing out before we get too caught up in
the "doom and gloom" situation of incompatibilities that we need to
start making all commons releases backwards compatible in order for
end-users to depend upon them.   That will probably eliminate many of
the issues of incompatibility between core and tomahawk.

It still leaves the possiblity of the end-user installing two
different versions of commons.  Maybe we can install a phase listener
to warn the user when that happens :)