myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next release: Core or Tomahawk?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:27:49 GMT
Yes, mine is for the commons release.  I hadn't tested it until after
you stated you had 5 votes and were going to go ahead and do the
release, and I didn't think there was any point in posting a vote
after that.

On 2/10/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:
> So are all of these +1 for the commons release (which is actually the
> other thread?)  If so then we have enough to release.
>
> Sean
>
> On 2/10/06, Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb@gmail.com> wrote:
> > +1 based on my usage of r376416 with no regard to pending issues.
> >
> > On 2/10/06, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > +1 again ;)
> > >
> > > regards,
> > >
> > > Martin
> > >
> > > On 2/10/06, Bruno Aranda <brunoaranda@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > +1 ok for me
> > > >
> > > > On 2/10/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > So you are ok with what is the commons branch at this moment?
> > > > >
> > > > > Sean
> > > > >
> > > > > On 2/10/06, Bruno Aranda <brunoaranda@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > There should be no problem, but I have only tested with myfaces
only
> > > > > > (not with the ri+tomahawk, shale and other stuff). The
> > > > > > extensionsFilter should be stable now.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Bruno
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 2006/2/9, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com>:
> > > > > > > I'd like to ask Bruno about the changes he made today to
the sources -
> > > > > > > is that in - out will that cause problems?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > regards,
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Martin
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On 2/9/06, Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > > > > > > > I also think core makes the most sense.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > +1 for core
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On 2/9/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > > > > > > > > I'm thinking we should release core first.  This
will allow all of the
> > > > > > > > > users (and other ASF projects like Shale) that
use MyFaces to take
> > > > > > > > > advantage of the new M2 stuff we are publishing.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Either way we will create a branch - actually
maven will create it ;-)
> > > > > > > > >  Then we can have a more deliberate discussion
before releasing.  We
> > > > > > > > > can figure out which bugs to fix before rolling
out, etc.  Also for
> > > > > > > > > core we will need to subject the release to the
TCK.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Sean
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > --
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > http://www.irian.at
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Your JSF powerhouse -
> > > > > > > JSF Consulting, Development and
> > > > > > > Courses in English and German
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > http://www.irian.at
> > >
> > > Your JSF powerhouse -
> > > JSF Consulting, Development and
> > > Courses in English and German
> > >
> > > Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
> > >
> >
>

Mime
View raw message