myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "John Fallows" <john.r.fall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF 1.2 in a Maven 1 Repo
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 05:05:40 GMT
Wendy is exactly right.

Of course, it would be much more convenient if the JSF 1.2 jars were on
ibiblio.org to avoid the extra configuration to pick up the java.netrepository.

I believe there is work already underway to establish an automatic sync for
some of the java.net artifacts to ibiblio.org.

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

--
http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10044