myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scope provided of myfaces-impl and myfaces-api in tomahawk and sandbox?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:41:01 GMT
FYI

I did an update and deployed both simple & tiles.

Simple worked fine (for the minimal clicking I did) but the tiles war
failed on the welcome page

http://localhost:8080/myfaces-example-tiles/page1.jsf

Gave me;

java.lang.NullPointerException
	org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.renderView
(JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.java:165)
	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:
372)
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:138)
	org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter
(ExtensionsFilter.java:124)

I'll take a look but it does not appear to be related to the changes
in the pom.

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org