myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [commons/shared refactoring status] shared is ready, myfaces-impl is done
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:56:14 GMT
Hmm, then I made things even worse with my last checkin...
There are now no more relative paths without a basedir, but in
addition to depending on the parent src I have also added one central
build.xml into the parent dir. So, this one won't work with continuum
as well. :-(

To be compatible to continuum one must not depend on directory
hierarchy. Is that really true?
What is the solution? Modify shared so that it produces a jar with
source files, that the two subprojects depend on? That will make the
build process even more complex than it is right now.

Thoughts?

Manfred