myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 build failure with current trunk?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:35:56 GMT
Someone has changed the name of a test case.
One test case is excluded by default in the configuration.
I'm exclude the AES test case again in the pom.

You should be able to call mvn install without extra configuration.

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com