myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Scope provided of myfaces-impl and myfaces-api in tomahawk and sandbox?
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:32:32 GMT
Why has myfaces-impl and myfaces-api the scope provided?

Is the myfaces-impl and myfaces-api installed on the container?

The normal user would expect a compile dependency to the myfaces-libs.
If I like to use the RI instead, I have to exclude the dependency in my
project and add a dependency to the RI.

Now I have to declare a dependency to myfaces or the RI im my tomahawk
or sandbox project everytime.

Can we switch back to the compile dependency, please.

Regards

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com