myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From M Litherland <m...@thot.us>
Subject Re: AW: AW: inputHtml broken in IE?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 14:23:18 GMT
Werner,

How do you recommend I access the Dojo scripts from my own code?  For my
test project I just put the files as part of the web root, but that's
clearly not good for a library function.  I see that the Kupu code uses
AddResource, but that's dark magic to me, does AddResource somehow know
about the Dojo scripts?  Even if it does how do I add the
'dojo.require("dojo.widget.Editor")' scriptlet into the header?

Sorry to ask such basic questions, but trying to figure out the 'right
way' of doing things in the Tomahawk code is mighty intimidating with so
many project specific classes and methods...

Thanks much!
Mike