myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new InputSuggestAjax: so buggy or still under construction?
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:27:38 GMT
Hi,

as Werner said, the component is currently under construction. I know
the bug which breaks the page layout, we are checking this out at the
moment.

You can find the dojo examples here:

http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/tests/widget/

The three combobox examples maybe the stuff you are searching for.

regards,

Gerald