myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch available in JIRA
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:07:36 GMT
There is no way to revert although I could add one.  The difficulty
will be in determining what state to put it back in ...

There's no easy way to require a patch.  I don't think we can check
for the presence of an attachment.

Sean

On 2/25/06, Dennis Byrne <dennis@dbyrne.net> wrote:
> Without logging in to JIRA, I was able to the change the status of MYFACES-1149 to "Patch
Available" .

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1149?page=all
>
> I did this accidently a few days ago - I seem to remember clicking on a "Provide Patch"
link .  Now, even though I am logged in, I cannot see how to revert the status ; even using
the "Edit this issue" link.  Also, can we prevent this situation in the future by requiring
a patch when a user changes the status of an issue to "Patch Available".