myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: myfaces-example-simple
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:07:07 GMT
Facelet examples would be interesting.  I think this would still be
part of the tomahawk project though since most people would be curious
to know how to use facelets with tomahawk specifically.  I do agree
that this should be its own example project - just inside tomahawk.
So basically add another project to blank, simple, tiles, etc. called
facelets.

I'm not sure what you mean by the second part of the suggestion.  An
example of each component on its own page .... that's basically what
the simple examples do now right?  Maybe you could elaborate?

Sean