myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven] Unable to run core assembly
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 03:53:10 GMT
Weird, I reran with -U and it downloaded a whole bunch of new stuff.
Then it ran fine.  I haven't run maven in 24 hours so its not like
there are brand new snapshots out there that it failed to pick up.

@Bernd: Can you still reverse the change you made last month where we
took the deps out of assembly?

Sean