myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InputSuggestAjax
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:52:47 GMT
Since this is still sandbox we can do whatever for now.  I think we
need to wait a while before officially releasing the ajax stuff.  We
want to make sure we all have time to review it and that we're happy
with some of the general solutions needed for most ajax components.
It will be hard to change course once they are official.

Sean