myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject New Tomahawk Branch
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 02:42:00 GMT
I just created a new tomahawk branch (retroactively) from r378399.
Martin pointed out to me that Sylvains recent checkin also depended on
a change in commons which we had already released.  So in order to
avoid problems like this we'll start the branch now.

All bug fixes to tomahawk before the release should go in the branch
only until we release and then we merge down.  Please don't fix in the
trunk.  If the fix is too experimental for the release that's ok to
fix in the trunk then.  Also new stuff like Sylvain's checkin and my
upcoming tree2 changes should go in the trunk.

We'll turn our attention to the tomahawk release next week once we
release the core.

Sean