myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk Documentation --> (Was ADF Faces)
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:17:36 GMT
We need to take a PMC vote on that.  Existing ASF committers of course
can be fast-tracked so I imagine that vote will come soon ;-).  For
now James has agreed to let us apply his patches for him.

If you're going to apply a patch.  Be sure to mark the JIRA issue as
'In progress' so we don't all apply the same patch.

Sean