myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Tobago and ADF --> Was .. Re: [proposal] Split Up JIRA Projects
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:35:13 GMT
Volker,

Interesting proposal but I don't we have to address this just yet.
But since you brought it up, do you think its possible that ADF and
Tobago could merge into a single project?  I don't know enough about
either to say for sure.

I'm -1 on having saveState in 3 separate projects (tomahawk, tobago
and adf.)  Why would it need to be in commons when it could just be in
tomahawk?  Is there anything in tobago that *requires* save state?  Or
is more accurate to say tobago provides a save state and so does
tomahawk?  Again, I'm not too familiar with tobago ATM (but I will
learn!)

Sean