myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven] Issue with Core Release
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:55:00 GMT
Hehehe I knew Bernd would go crazy at that suggestion. :-)

@Manfred: SNAPSHOT has a special connatation in Maven.  So if you want
to call it alpha or whatever, you can just do that.  But SNAPSHOT
tells Maven to keep checking for a newer version, etc.

I will see if I can find the codehaus mailing list and ask if they
can't release it as alpha.  SIGH ... another mailing list.

Sean