myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [continuum] Site deploy problem
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:52:13 GMT
Bernd,

I don't think this does it.  It just creates a second
myfaces.apache.org dir inside the first one.  So you're publishing but
nobody will see it.

I suspect the problem is that the *first* time you deploy it does a
copy.  Second time it tries to do a zip and untar.  That's the only
way I can see why it worked the first time (and it definitely worked
the first time.)

/www is owned by root so maven is denied when copying the tarball to
it.  I'm including Wendy on the 'cc.'  She takes care of this for
Struts so maybe she has some ideas.  Maybe we could use symlinks
somehow?  (I'm using them for the subprojects already.)

Sean