myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests failing for tomahawk (local build)
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:53:18 GMT
Separate but related question.  If a unit test fails the "install"
fails.  Will this prevent our website from showing the failed tests if
continuum is building with: mvn clean install deploy site-deploy
-Pgenerate-assembly,generate-site ?

I have a feeling we may want to break this up into two commands:

mvn clean install deploy
mvn -Pgenerate-assembly, generate-site

This way the failed unit tests get published.  They are not failing on
the zone b/c of the JDK but eventually someone will break a unit test
there too.

Thoughts?

Sean