myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject JIRA suggestion
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 19:29:30 GMT
Can I make a suggestion about our JIRA policy?  I suggest that only
the person who is going to commit to fixing a bug mark the version to
be fixed and more importantly assign it to themselves.

Eventually we can get around to tweaking the permissions to reflect
this but in the meantime, I think its better to leave a bug unassigned
and unversioned until the person who volunteers to fix it steps
forward.

Lately I've had a bunch of tree2 bugs assigned to me.  I think might
give someone the false impression that I am planning on fixing these
bugs in the near future.  Plus these bugs get mixed in with the ones
that I actually plan to address in the short term.

Sean