myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Tomahawk Branch
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:44:05 GMT
And what about the TCK when releasing core, it should go before any
release (commons and core), right? If it fails due to something in
commons we may have to fix commons. Instead of put commons directly to
final I would change it to release candidate and only after TCK is
passed put it final.

Regards,

Bruno