myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New website is published!
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:41:21 GMT
Thanks Sean for all the hard work. I also recommend the apt format to
write documentation, because it is more straight-forward than the
xdocs. The existing xdocs come from the old forrest site and we should
replace them as we go on making new changes.

And this is a message for the whole myfaces happy community:
documentation patches wellcome! We can put in the new site some of the
wiki basic documentation in the new site...

Regards,

Bruno