myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sukhada (JIRA)" <...@myfaces.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (MYFACES-1096) Error-page problem with ExtensionsFilter
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:10:01 GMT
    [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1096?page=comments#action_12366221 ] 

Sukhada commented on MYFACES-1096:
----------------------------------

Ok I tried in my program changing the mapping and that only gives me the error same like yours

12:30:07,832 ERROR [[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: getOutputStream() has already been called for this response
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.Response.getWriter(Response.java:596)
.........
...........
.........




But if I add the following things in my project it works fine.


Which version of tomahawk jar do you have. I got the one from release of size-1019.8 KB
I have common-lang-2.1.jar of size-202.9 KB

I didn't change anything in extensionFilter. Just added the tomahawk tag <t:inputCalendar
id="foo" ....................../>

and in my web.xml I have the following code

<filter>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>  
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/faces/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

thats it. I didn't add anything other than this and it works fine.

> Error-page problem with ExtensionsFilter
> ----------------------------------------
>
>          Key: MYFACES-1096
>          URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1096
>      Project: MyFaces
>         Type: Bug
>   Components: Tomahawk
>     Versions: 1.1.1
>  Environment: facelets 1.0.2, tomcat 5.5.12
>     Reporter: Alexander Golubev

>
> It is a problem with getting custom error-page definitions in web.xml
> If I request URL "/blabla.html"
> that doesn't exist, java.lang.IllegalStateException "getOutputStream() has already been
> called for this response" and in the end, the default Tomcat 404 page is
> displayed. 
> The problem is caused by the extensionsfilter that writes header information to the empty
response.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message