myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Prototype library and portlets
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:19:10 GMT
Martin, I checked out the unit tests, they seem to have
 enough info to get startet, some of this stuff is really impressive.

http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/tests/widget/

but one downside, this stuff seems to be heavily under development
lots of the unit tests are broken or call deprecated functions.
But there seems to be some really nice stuff in there.