myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Maven Build (Ongoing Work Thread)
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:12:26 GMT
chemeia@gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer.  I saw the eclipse:eclipse plugin but like to do
> things the old fashioned way the first time to understand what's going on.
>
> Sean, not sure what you're meaning by your comment.  Are you suggesting
> adding each of the libraries from ~/.m2/repository/... to the project?
I am not sure if the eclipse plugin currently is really that usable,
it is very beta currently, you can mavenize a project with it currently
and add dependencies, but somehow there seems to be now way to define
a build target.
Going with the command line mvn command probably might be the better choice.
(The maven1 plugin definitely was further than the m2 plugin the last
time I checked it out)