myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From <chem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Build (Ongoing Work Thread)
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 03:41:09 GMT
Changes to the TLD files don't seem to be being picked up at build time;
this was a problem in the Ant build as well but 'ant clean' fixed it there,
but 'mvn clean' doesn't here.

My situation:  I editied
tomahawk/src/main/tld/tomahawk-entities/tomahawk_validate_equal_attributes.xml
and ran 'mvn install'.  My changes didn't take, so I did a 'mvn clean' then
a 'mvn install'.  Changes still aren't picked up.

I suspect it's the cached intermediate file at
tomahawk\src\main\resources\META-INF\tomahawk.tld
that's causing the problem.  It isn't deleted by a clean.

[INFO]
[INFO] Building Tomahawk
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [xslt:transform {execution: default}]
[INFO] # of XML files: 1
[INFO] file up-to-date:
C:\work\workspace\myfaces-current-postreorg\build\..\tomahawk\src\main\resources\META-INF\tomahawk.tld