myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven] Weird dependency problem
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 04:16:31 GMT
On 1/12/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:

> As a starting point I think we should investigate what Shale has to
> offer.  I imagine there is a lot of overlap between our testing needs.

The 1.0.0 (graded alpha) and 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT (currently 20060113
nightly) jars are in the internal m1 repo, which you can use by
telling m2 that it has a 'legacy' layout.

      <repository>
         <id>apache-internal</id>
         <name>Apache Internal Repository</name>
         <url>http://cvs.apache.org/repository</url>
         <layout>legacy</layout>
      </repository>

Eventually I'd like to get these into the internal m2 snapshot
repository, but I don't have m2 poms yet for Shale.

   http://cvs.apache.org/repository/struts/jars/
   http://struts.apache.org/struts-shale/features-test-framework.html
   http://struts.apache.org/struts-shale/shale-test/apidocs/index.html

Since depending on snapshots would be a problem for MyFaces releases,
I thought you might establish a sandbox/test project and try this out
without changing the current tests.

HTH,
--
Wendy