myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, John" <jmil...@litle.com>
Subject RE: FW: Common submit button not working in IE 5
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:33:54 GMT
Point taken - I have started looking and will submit to JIRA by EOW

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Kitching [mailto:skitching@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 3:33 PM
To: MyFaces Development
Subject: Re: FW: Common submit button not working in IE 5

I think you're the best person to address this!

This is clearly a problem with the generated HTML/javascript, and that's
all in the generated page. This means that you can do "view source",
save the resulting page then test in IE to find out what is wrong with
the generated code. Once you figure that out (ie what html/javascript
changes are needed to make this work in IE) please submit a JIRA entry.
With that info available, it will be reasonably simple for a MyFaces
maintainer to make the necessary change.

Regards,

Simon