myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mwessend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Source drop is available!
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 12:11:30 GMT
Adam, John.

this is a good news. Nice to hear!

> This should be (nearly) a fully buildable Maven 2.0 project,
> including a separate project of custom Maven 2 plugins (
> which are also part of the contribution.)  There's an Apache 2.0
> LICENSE.txt at the root of the distribution, and to save people
> the work of building it, we've included the JARs and our
> demo WAR.

Very good! This is *convenient* for a lot`s of user, which want to
play fast w/ ADF components. I also deployed the WAR before I started
looking at the sources ;-)

>  - Our tests use a Mock JSF impl that's just a mockmaker
>    run over jsf-api - but that's not totally ASF-legit.
>    We've included that jar in this distribution, but this needs
>    to be redone the right way.

so... is this jar non-asf compatible? If yes... I guess Ted can't
upload the zip to the p.a.o server. Correct me, if I am wrong.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Zülpicher Wall 12, 239