myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed new components for sandbox/tomahawk
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:09:05 GMT
Well, the question is at what point it is just a normal commit (or
"was developed in our source control system") of one of our committers
- and at what point it is a donation which need's IP clearance.

I totally agree with staying on the safe side here and filling out an
ip-clearance document if you feel that's necessary.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at