myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Build (Ongoing Work Thread)
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:12:24 GMT
Sean,

I have tried to get the setup working with what Thomas proposed, and
it didn't work.

So there is no way to get the sandbox-examples up and running with
IntelliJ, except with having normal resources (aka belong to one
module alone) separated from the faces-config.xml file.

Tobagos, you are using IntelliJ as well. Do you guys have a
workaround? Do me a favor and try to setup the sandbox-examples with a
module-based structure and tell me that there is one ;)

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at