myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Build (Ongoing Work Thread)
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 14:06:08 GMT
The thing is that I need those directories in the
myfaces-example-simple module - and as soon as I include it in this
module, it can't be used in any other module anymore.

If you find a way to work around this, you are free to change the
layout back, if not, please don't.

I wouldn't say its messy, the MAVEN-documentation speaks about
additional directories in the src/main-directory to be possible. I
don't see why lumping all different kinds of resources together into
one directory would help anything with a clean setup?

In short, I've invested several hours to get it up and running like this...

I don't have a problem with tld generation in the target-directory.
That sounds good to me! As long as it is in a separate directory from
the faces-config.xml's and the other resources.

regards,

Martin